How to login to server?
Login to Server via OVIPanel
Here I will explain how to login to server using OVIPanel:
In the following examples, replace the given IP address 00.152.1.1:2086 with your website’s or server's IP address.
Follow the given steps to login to OVIPanel:
Enter your IP address or Domain name in your browser:
- Your IP address like 00.152.1.1:2086
- Or yourdomain.com/ucp
You will be redirected to the login page of OVIPanel
- Type your username in the username field
- Type your password in the password field
- Click Login button
- You will be redirected to the main page of ACP panel
- Click “manage clients” option from the main page
On the next step choose the account you want to manage and click login
Once hit the login button you will be redirected to the main page to OVIPanel.
From here you can manage your server related tasks easily.
Login to Server via SSH
SSh is another way you can login to your Dedicated server and Here I will explain how to login to server using SSH:
- In order to login to SSH you need to install putty on your system.
- Once you install Putty in your system enter Host Name or IP address in the text box and click open.
- Once you hit the open button you will be redirected to terminal
- Enter login as: root and password of your Dedicated hosting account
You will be logged into your server.
If you are facing any issue while login to your server, feel free to contact our support team via phone or live chat.