How to use Mail queue management
1. Login to ACP OVIPanel and click on Mail queue management
2. It will show you all the messages which are not delivered due to the wrong email id or many messages together. In this image, the messages are not there but if you get any mail queue then it will be in this.
3. Each Message lists its size and time spent in the queue
4. Delete a message or Deliver now with these two links. If the original delivery problem still exist then you probably will still not be able to send the message.
5. Attempt to deliver all messages in Queue clicking on this you can also attempt to deliver all message in the Queue with the link.
6. When you click on each message you will see detailed information about the message and its headers.
7. You can also view the message which is written.
8. You can click on the delivery message now to attempt delivery again.
9. as you can see, a failure message has appeared in the log. This destination hostname could be resolved the message still could not be sent.
10. Click on return to the mail queue
11. The mail message is no longer in the queue, but it has been replaced with a new error email to the sender.
12. When all messages in Queue - When all mail fails, click on delete all messages in the queue.
13. Confirm by clicking on delete all