How to edit php configuration in ACP - Virtual Machine?
As you know today a lot of people who are into business are using the website and web hosting solution for their business and the reason behind it is that today a lot of people are using the internet facility. Moreover, today if you are using a website for your business then you can easily showcase your business products and services to the people around you can also to the people across the globe. But today if you already using a website and web hosting solution from HostingRaja then you will be provided with OVIPanel. OVIPanel is a control panel where you can easily manage and handle your website. And today, if you are looking for information on how to edit PHP configuration in ACP then here, is the complete information on it. In PHP Configuration Editor you can edit your PHP configuration and you can set limits on Directive as per your requirements.
Here is the Video on How to edit php configuration in ACP:
Follow the below step to edit PHP configuration in ACP in a VPS Servers:
>>>> First login to your ACP
>>>> Now go to Server Admin and click on PHP Configuration Editor
>>>> Now in PHP Configuration Editor you will find many options like-
1. file_uplaods: In here you have the option to allow or to disallow the HTTP file uploads in your server. If you want to upload an HTTP file then you can "On" and if you do not want to upload an HTTP file then you can click on 'Off".
2. max_execution_time: With the help of max execution time you can set the maximum time in seconds where it allows the script to run before it gets eliminated by the parser. And by using this option you can overcome poorly written script which you are trying to upload to your server.
3. max_input_time: In here you can set the maximum time in seconds a script that is allowed to parse input data like POST, GET and file uploads.
4. memory_limit (in MB): In here you can set the maximum amount of memory in terms of bytes that you need to execute your script. And it also helps you to overcome badly written script where it consumes some of your available memory on your server. And if you want to set it unlimited then you need to use -1 derivative. Note: If you want to set any memory unit then you need to set it in terms of MB- Megabytes.
5. upload_max_filesize (in MB): In upload max filesize option you can set the limit for uploading the files on your server. So if you want to upload large size then you need to increase the limit. Note: You can increase the limit only in terms of MB- Megabytes.
6. post_max_size (in MB): If you want to upload any files that are POSTed or any other types of POST body data then you can set the limit for that depending upon your requirements. Note: If you want to increase post_max_size then you also need to increase upload_max_filesize option also. And also make sure that your post_max_size is always equivalent to or higher than a upload_max_filesize option.
>>>> Once done you need to click on "Change"
So today if you are looking for best VPS hosting solution for your website then you are at right place, because here at HostingRaja we provide best in class VPS hosting solution at an affordable price with amazing features, offers and discounts. With our VPS server hosting solution, you also get more and better-hosting resources not only that you also get root access to your server. So with the help of root access, you can easily install, edit, run and delete any files, software, data and application on your server. Not only that we also provide 24/7 customer support via phone, chat, email and ticket system with 99.9% server uptime.