How to Access Mongo Admin - OVIPanel?
MongoDB is the open-source DBMS (Database Management System). It makes use of the document-oriented database model which is capable of supporting numerous types of data. MongoDB is one of the numerous non-relational database management systems started during 2000 in the NoSQL banner for using the huge data applications and different processing operations which consists of the data that doesn't match with the rigid relational model. In case of utilizing the tables and rows in the relational databases, the MongoDB structure is designed with the documents and collections.
Steps to access Mongo Admin in OVIPanel:
Step-1: Frist log in to the OVIPanel and go to the database section.
Step-2: Click on the Mongo Admin option.
Step-3: And now click on the launch Mongo Admin.
Step-4: Now you need to enter the username, password, database name and click on the login button.
Step-5: And now the MongoDB will be available for utilizing.
This is the video tutorial on accessing the mongo admin in OVIPanel:
Some of the features of using MongoDB:
1) MongoDB Supports ad-hoc queries and Master-slave replication.
2) Because of sharding MongoDB consists of automatic load balancing characteristic.
3) Any part of the field within the document can be indexed.
4) MongoDB has the capability of supporting MapReduce and aggregation tools.
5) A database can run on numerous servers and it is duplicated to foolproof the system during the time of hardware crash.
7) Very simple to administer during the time of failures and without confusing the stack any sizes of files can be stored.